BoatBanter.com

-   -   Not getting paid bullshit (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/177793-not-getting-paid-bullshit.html)

[email protected] January 21st 18 04:55 PM

Not getting paid bullshit

I keep hearing the military will not get paid tomorrow. Guess what,
They were not going to get paid tomorrow anyway.
The next military pay day is Feb 13. Hopefully they will resolve this
kubuki theater by then. The same is true of all government agencies
although they do stagger the pay days. I didn't see anyone who gets
paid tomorrow. Most are at least a week out so let's calm the ****
down. I think they should keep going to work until they actually miss
a payday.