Default Now I am ****ed ...

On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 18:07:54 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

We'll soon "camping out" at a nice oceanside hotel in south
Florida.

===

Well, there goes the neighborhood...

---
http://www.avg.com

wrote:
On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 20:26:16 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

If there are feral hogs anywhere near, they will run around in populous
areas. We have wild hogs near here. Is open land near us. We have deer
that have eaten the roses and hibiscus. Mountain lions have been seen at
the local middle and grimmer schools.

They call those cats "Florida Panthers" here and you can't harm them
or interfere with their activities, even if they are eating your
livestock, pets or kids. Endangered species don't you know, in spite
of the fact that they are genetically identical to your mountain lion
and have been intentionally cross bred with Texas cougars (again same
cat)

They are not endangered here either. Can not hunt them anymore, so they
became pretty fearless. They are decimating big horn sheep, etc. if
they are eating your livestock, the state will send in a high priced to the
taxpayers shooter.

On Wed, 24 Jan 2018 00:59:11 -0000 (UTC), Bill

wrote:

[...]

They can't do anything with them here but keep moving them around
until they get hit by a car.

wrote:

[...]

Maybe you need a couple joggers killed, and then they will allow some
things.

On Wed, 24 Jan 2018 03:40:43 -0000 (UTC), Bill

wrote:

[...]

Not a lot of jogging going on where the cougars are but a kid is not
out of the question. I also imagine there is some SSS activity going
on.

wrote:

[...]

About 4 years ago we had a big one amble across the road in front of
us out on Sanibel, less than half a mile from a big condo
development.

---
http://www.avg.com

wrote:

[...]

We had one living in the scrub a number of years ago but I think that
may have been the same one that got hit by the cop car at the airport
because nobody saw it here again. In those days you could get from
here to the airport and never really get out of the woods by following
the FPL right of way to 41 and then going through the vacant land
north of the Alico rd industrial park. The new gated communities north
of me west of 41 pretty much cut off that woods tho. There is still a
lot of vacant land north of Alico tho.

Nancy is pissed ... [email protected] General 8 October 17th 17 05:55 PM
Nancy is pissed ... [email protected] General 3 October 16th 17 12:19 PM
Nancy is pissed ... Bill[_12_] General 0 October 16th 17 12:57 AM
How my local Sea Ray dealer pissed me off: Marty General 14 June 26th 05 12:17 AM
Boy, I'm I pissed today!!! Thom Stewart ASA 4 February 10th 04 07:19 PM