BoatBanter.com

-   -   Headlines (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/177706-headlines.html)

justan January 14th 18 01:49 PM

Headlines

Penelope Cruse and Selma Hyack acuese Fat Harry Krause of having
impure thoughts and desires towards them. They are seeking
assignment of his Social Security checks to be split between
them. Fat Harry claims he is innocent.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

John H[_2_] January 14th 18 03:49 PM

Headlines

On Sun, 14 Jan 2018 07:49:04 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Penelope Cruse and Selma Hyack acuese Fat Harry Krause of having
impure thoughts and desires towards them. They are seeking
assignment of his Social Security checks to be split between
them. Fat Harry claims he is innocent.

It's good enough for the WSJ and NYT! I'll bet if you inserted the word 'Republican' in there
somewhere it would be 'news'.

Keyser Soze January 14th 18 04:58 PM

Headlines

On 1/14/18 7:49 AM, justan wrote:
Penelope Cruse and Selma Hyack acuese Fat Harry Krause of having
impure thoughts and desires towards them. They are seeking
assignment of his Social Security checks to be split between
them. Fat Harry claims he is innocent.

I know you are an ignorant, uneducated slut, FloridaJim, but.

It is Penelope "Cruz", "Salma Hayek", and "accuse". The navy's standards
for intellectual acceptance back in your day must have
been...non-existent. If you had kids, they must have been embarrassed
when you showed up at Parent-Teacher meetings and spewed your trashy talk.

John H[_2_] January 14th 18 05:01 PM

Headlines

On Sun, 14 Jan 2018 10:58:02 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 1/14/18 7:49 AM, justan wrote:
Penelope Cruse and Selma Hyack acuese Fat Harry Krause of having
impure thoughts and desires towards them. They are seeking
assignment of his Social Security checks to be split between
them. Fat Harry claims he is innocent.

I know you are an ignorant, uneducated slut, FloridaJim, but.

It is Penelope "Cruz", "Salma Hayek", and "accuse". The navy's standards
for intellectual acceptance back in your day must have
been...non-existent. If you had kids, they must have been embarrassed
when you showed up at Parent-Teacher meetings and spewed your trashy talk.

Are you pretending to be Donnie, or just taking his bait. Shame on you.

justan January 14th 18 08:29 PM

Headlines

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 1/14/18 7:49 AM, justan wrote:
Penelope Cruse and Selma Hyack acuese Fat Harry Krause of having
impure thoughts and desires towards them. They are seeking
assignment of his Social Security checks to be split between
them. Fat Harry claims he is innocent.

I know you are an ignorant, uneducated slut, FloridaJim, but.

It is Penelope "Cruz", "Salma Hayek", and "accuse". The navy's standards
for intellectual acceptance back in your day must have
been...non-existent. If you had kids, they must have been embarrassed
when you showed up at Parent-Teacher meetings and spewed your trashy talk.

Acuse is Spanish like the ladies in question. Thank you for
providing the correct spelling of their names. I didn't mean to
offend you.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Keyser Soze January 14th 18 11:04 PM

Headlines

On 1/14/18 7:49 AM, justan wrote:
Penelope Cruse and Selma Hyack acuese Fat Harry Krause of having
impure thoughts and desires towards them. They are seeking
assignment of his Social Security checks to be split between
them. Fat Harry claims he is innocent.

I know you are an ignorant, uneducated slut, FloridaJim, but.

It is Penelope "Cruz", "Salma Hayek", and "accuse". The navy's standards
for intellectual acceptance back in your day must have
been...non-existent. If you had kids, they must have been embarrassed
when you showed up at Parent-Teacher meetings and spewed your trashy talk.

Acuse is Spanish like the ladies in question. Thank you for
providing the correct spelling of their names. I didn't mean to
offend you.

The Spanish verb for "accuse" is "acusar"...you ignorant slut. You
spelled that word acuese.

justan January 14th 18 11:56 PM

Headlines

Mu fumble fingers apologise. **** off Fat Harry.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Mr. Luddite[_4_] January 15th 18 12:01 AM

Headlines

On 1/14/2018 5:04 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/14/18 2:29 PM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 1/14/18 7:49 AM, justan wrote:
Penelope Cruse and Selma Hyack acuese FatÂ* Harry Krause of having
Â*Â* impure thoughts and desires towards them. They are seeking
Â*Â* assignment of his Social Security checks to be split between
Â*Â* them. Fat Harry claims he is innocent.

I know you are an ignorant, uneducated slut, FloridaJim, but.

It is Penelope "Cruz", "Salma Hayek", and "accuse". The navy's standards
for intellectual acceptance back in your day must have
been...non-existent. If you had kids, they must have been embarrassed
when you showed up at Parent-Teacher meetings and spewed your trashy
talk.

Acuse is Spanish like the ladies in question. Thank you for
Â* providing the correct spelling of their names. I didn't mean to
Â* offend you.

The Spanish verb for "accuse" is "acusar"...you ignorant slut.Â* You
spelled that word acuese.

'ol Justin certainly gets under your skin. Funny.

Keyser Söze January 15th 18 12:28 AM

Headlines

On 1/14/18 7:49 AM, justan wrote:
[...]

Not at all. He is dumber than a post.

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

Mr. Luddite[_4_] January 15th 18 12:31 AM

Headlines

On 1/14/18 7:49 AM, justan wrote:
[...]

Hardly. But you wouldn't know. What's fun for me is knowing him as I
do and watching him get to you. He's good at it.