BoatBanter.com

-   -   Global Warming...fixed! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/177618-global-warming-fixed.html)

John H[_2_] January 8th 18 02:27 PM

Global Warming...fixed!

And Trump did it in only one year!

https://dsx.weather.com/util/image/w...1-e17d87b8b6a0

Its Me January 8th 18 04:45 PM

Global Warming...fixed!

On Monday, January 8, 2018 at 9:27:23 AM UTC-5, John H wrote:
And Trump did it in only one year!

https://dsx.weather.com/util/image/w...1-e17d87b8b6a0

It's been unusually cold here... I awoke to temps in the mid teens for 3-4 days in a row and some highs below freezing, and that rarely happens. The cold weather was here for a solid two weeks. It has finally broken, and is supposed to be 70 this Friday. It should be in the upper 50s-low 60s this time of year.

Mr. Luddite[_4_] January 8th 18 06:37 PM

Global Warming...fixed!

On 1/8/2018 11:45 AM, Its Me wrote:
On Monday, January 8, 2018 at 9:27:23 AM UTC-5, John H wrote:
And Trump did it in only one year!

https://dsx.weather.com/util/image/w...1-e17d87b8b6a0

It's been unusually cold here... I awoke to temps in the mid teens for 3-4 days in a row and some highs below freezing, and that rarely happens. The cold weather was here for a solid two weeks. It has finally broken, and is supposed to be 70 this Friday. It should be in the upper 50s-low 60s this time of year.

Today is the first day it has been above freezing (or anything even
close) in 2 and a half weeks. It's 36 degrees this afternoon.
Gonna go put shorts and a tee shirt on.

amdx[_3_] January 8th 18 10:48 PM

Global Warming...fixed!

On 1/8/2018 8:27 AM, John H wrote:
And Trump did it in only one year!

https://dsx.weather.com/util/image/w...1-e17d87b8b6a0

WINNING!!!!

Bill[_12_] January 9th 18 12:45 AM

Global Warming...fixed!

Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/8/2018 11:45 AM, Its Me wrote:
On Monday, January 8, 2018 at 9:27:23 AM UTC-5, John H wrote:
And Trump did it in only one year!

https://dsx.weather.com/util/image/w...1-e17d87b8b6a0

It's been unusually cold here... I awoke to temps in the mid teens for
3-4 days in a row and some highs below freezing, and that rarely
happens. The cold weather was here for a solid two weeks. It has
finally broken, and is supposed to be 70 this Friday. It should be in
the upper 50s-low 60s this time of year.

Today is the first day it has been above freezing (or anything even
close) in 2 and a half weeks. It's 36 degrees this afternoon.
Gonna go put shorts and a tee shirt on.

We just got home to 55 degree, rainy weather. 55 in the house. Had set
the thermostat to 42 while gone. Already started a fire in the wood
stove.