BoatBanter.com

-   -   To aid Johnny and other pseudo Christians to find peace at Christmas.. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/177399-aid-johnny-other-pseudo-christians-find-peace-christmas.html)

True North[_2_] December 17th 17 10:34 PM

To aid Johnny and other pseudo Christians to find peace at Christmas..

This might mellow y'all out and help get you in the proper frame of mind this season...

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...&action=vi ew

Bill[_12_] December 18th 17 12:49 AM

Keyser Soze wrote:
True North wrote:
This might mellow y'all out and help get you in the proper frame of mind this season...

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...&action=vi ew

But Cohen was Jewish...how could a Jew have anything to do with Christmas?
:)

Should have paid attention in school. Christ was A Jew.

True North[_2_] December 18th 17 02:11 AM

On Sunday, 17 December 2017 21:14:12 UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/17/17 7:49 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
True North wrote:
This might mellow y'all out and help get you in the proper frame of mind this season...

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...&action=vi ew

But Cohen was Jewish...how could a Jew have anything to do with Christmas?
:)

Should have paid attention in school. Christ was A Jew.

D'oh. You got it.

Lately in the news, they've been talking about how a lot of popular Christmas music and songs were written by Jewish writers.

Bill[_12_] December 18th 17 02:45 AM

On 12/17/17 7:49 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
True North wrote:
This might mellow y'all out and help get you in the proper frame of mind this season...

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...&action=vi ew

But Cohen was Jewish...how could a Jew have anything to do with Christmas?
:)

Should have paid attention in school. Christ was A Jew.

D'oh. You got it.

Lately in the news, they've been talking about how a lot of popular
Christmas music and songs were written by Jewish writers.

My wife is Catholic and her church has a Jewish guy in charge of the music
ministry. Ira is really good. Also has a professional trio.

https://www.amazon.com/Bach-Improvis.../dp/B00000I6VQ

Tim December 18th 17 03:29 AM

To aid Johnny and other pseudo Christians to find peace at Christmas..

True North
Lately in the news, they've been talking about how a lot of popular Christmas music and songs were written by Jewish writers.

Felix Mendelssohn had non-Religious Jewish parents but was baptized in a Reformed (?) church when a teen or younger. He recognized his Jewish heritage but identified and lived Christianity the rest of his short life...

Keyser Soze December 18th 17 04:00 AM

On 12/17/17 7:49 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
True North wrote:
This might mellow y'all out and help get you in the proper frame of mind this season...

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...&action=vi ew

But Cohen was Jewish...how could a Jew have anything to do with Christmas?
:)

Should have paid attention in school. Christ was A Jew.

D'oh. You got it.

Lately in the news, they've been talking about how a lot of popular Christmas music and songs were written by Jewish writers.

You mean, like Irving Berlin, who wrote White Christmas? :)
Or Mel Torme, who wrote the music for the Christmas Song (the one with
chestnuts)? :)

True North[_2_] December 18th 17 04:53 PM

On 12/17/17 7:49 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
True North wrote:
This might mellow y'all out and help get you in the proper frame of mind this season...

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...&action=vi ew

But Cohen was Jewish...how could a Jew have anything to do with Christmas?
:)

Should have paid attention in school. Christ was A Jew.

D'oh. You got it.

Lately in the news, they've been talking about how a lot of popular Christmas music and songs were written by Jewish writers.

You mean, like Irving Berlin, who wrote White Christmas? :)
Or Mel Torme, who wrote the music for the Christmas Song (the one with
chestnuts)? :)
Or Walter Kent, who wrote the music for I'll Be Home for Christmas :)

Yes...we could go on and on...I wonder about more recent pop music hits.
I guess we'd better be careful and not say too much or someone in here will accuse Jewish people of commercializing Christmas.

[email protected] December 18th 17 07:42 PM

To aid Johnny and other pseudo Christians to find peace at Christmas..

On Mon, 18 Dec 2017 08:53:21 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

I guess we'd better be careful and not say too much or someone in here will accuse Jewish people of commercializing Christmas.

Ya think?

John H[_2_] December 18th 17 08:05 PM

On Sun, 17 Dec 2017 14:34:26 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

This might mellow y'all out and help get you in the proper frame of mind this season...

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...&action=vi ew

Thanks Don, that's one of my favorites. I like this version better though.

http://tinyurl.com/yah7245q