BoatBanter.com

-   -   Anyone keeping score? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/177057-anyone-keeping-score.html)

Mr. Luddite[_4_] November 21st 17 03:52 PM

Anyone keeping score?

Everyday it seems one or two more public figures are being accused of
sexual harassment or misconduct by a growing list of women.

Seems to me that Democrat politicians and liberal minded public figures
lead overall in the accusations, not to say the Republican politicians
or conservative minded public figures are not represented.

Now another Democrat, John Conyers, is accused of settling a sexual
harassment suit. Conyers denies making any settlement.

Hmmm... might be clever lawyer speak.

"He" may not have personally settled anything because the settlement
likely came from the tax payer paid slush fund Congress secretly
maintains for this type of thing.

Drain the swamp !

Keyser Soze November 21st 17 03:55 PM

Anyone keeping score?

On 11/21/17 10:52 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Everyday it seems one or two more public figures are being accused of
sexual harassment or misconduct by a growing list of women.

Seems to me that Democrat politicians and liberal minded public figures
lead overall in the accusations, not to say the Republican politicians
or conservative minded public figures are not represented.

Now another Democrat, John Conyers, is accused of settling a sexual
harassment suit.Â* Conyers denies making any settlement.

Hmmm... might be clever lawyer speak.

"He" may not have personally settled anything because the settlement
likely came from the tax payer paid slush fund Congress secretly
maintains for this type of thing.

Drain the swamp !

Indeed, but so far only Trump and Moore seem to have expressed a
preference for underaged girls under 16 or teenagers when they were in
their 30s or older, eh?

Mr. Luddite[_4_] November 21st 17 03:59 PM

Anyone keeping score?

On 11/21/2017 10:55 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

Does that mean all the other accusations are not justified in your mind?

[email protected] November 21st 17 05:07 PM

Anyone keeping score?

On Tue, 21 Nov 2017 10:52:59 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Everyday it seems one or two more public figures are being accused of
sexual harassment or misconduct by a growing list of women.

Seems to me that Democrat politicians and liberal minded public figures
lead overall in the accusations, not to say the Republican politicians
or conservative minded public figures are not represented.

Now another Democrat, John Conyers, is accused of settling a sexual
harassment suit. Conyers denies making any settlement.

Hmmm... might be clever lawyer speak.

"He" may not have personally settled anything because the settlement
likely came from the tax payer paid slush fund Congress secretly
maintains for this type of thing.

Drain the swamp !

They already caught all of the Republicans. Now women are deciding
their loyalty was falsely placed with their democrat bosses.
I posted the other day, Even King Bill is getting new scrutiny for his
post White House activities.

Mr. Luddite[_4_] November 21st 17 06:11 PM

Anyone keeping score?

wrote:

[...]

Now I hear that a number of former female SNL associates of Al Franken
are coming forward to say that Al did *not* sexually harass them.

Out of control.

Tim November 21st 17 06:16 PM

Anyone keeping score?

12:11 PMMr. Luddite
Now I hear that a number of former female SNL associates of Al Franken
are coming forward to say that Al did *not* sexually harass them.

Out of control.

They might be ones who nobody would have harassed anyhow..,

Keyser Söze November 21st 17 06:21 PM

Anyone keeping score?

Taylor Swift touched my tush and wrote a song about it. :)

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

[email protected] November 21st 17 08:50 PM

Anyone keeping score?

wrote:

[...]

I think he is more of the playboy centerfold type of guy and not
Hillary impersonators.

Alex[_12_] November 22nd 17 01:12 AM

Anyone keeping score?

Keyser Söze wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Is that your latest fantasy?

Keyser Soze November 22nd 17 01:38 AM

Anyone keeping score?

On 11/21/17 8:12 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Taylor Swift touched my tush and wrote a song about it.Â*Â* :)

Is that your latest fantasy?

Nope, just a joke. You know, like you. A joke.