BoatBanter.com

-   -   Miami cops and the drunk woman (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/176908-miami-cops-drunk-woman.html)

[email protected] November 9th 17 10:56 PM

Miami cops and the drunk woman

I am surprised this did not make Rec Boats but I suppose it was a
black guy beating up a white woman so it was OK with Harry. Usually he
is all over any police brutality

[email protected] November 10th 17 12:13 AM

On Thu, 09 Nov 2017 17:56:14 -0500, wrote:

I am surprised this did not make Rec Boats but I suppose it was a
black guy beating up a white woman so it was OK with Harry. Usually he
is all over any police brutality

===

It probably didn't make his daily news feeds. Ignorance is bliss or
so they say.

---
http://www.avg.com

[email protected] November 10th 17 02:02 AM

Miami cops and the drunk woman

wrote:

I am surprised this did not make Rec Boats but I suppose it was a
black guy beating up a white woman so it was OK with Harry. Usually he
is all over any police brutality

===

It probably didn't make his daily news feeds. Ignorance is bliss or
so they say.

The NY Post had it but I guess he is a Times guy.
http://nypost.com/2017/11/05/slapped...-football-fan/