BoatBanter.com

-   -   President Rabble-Rouser Incompetent (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/176732-re-president-rabble-rouser-incompetent.html)

Nomen Nescio November 1st 17 08:13 PM

President Rabble-Rouser Incompetent

I'm sure that all the families of all the people who died in
Oklahoma City said the same thing... oh wait, that was a white guy,
born and raised in the US, named Timothy McVeigh.

Its Me November 2nd 17 12:41 AM

On Wednesday, November 1, 2017 at 4:19:13 PM UTC-4, Nomen Nescio wrote:
I'm sure that all the families of all the people who died in
Oklahoma City said the same thing... oh wait, that was a white guy,
born and raised in the US, named Timothy McVeigh.

This is part of the list of killings in the name of Islam maintained by TheReligionofPeace.com. Most of these incidents are terror attacks. A handful are honor killings or Sharia executions.
During this time period, there were 1760 Islamic attacks in 57 countries, in which 12484 people were killed and 12476 injured.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2017

Oh, wait... you won't read it.

Yet you snowflakes want to open our borders. Idiots.