Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Junior Member

Default help w/ school project

Hi all. I am doing a study for my community college in Florida. Can you help me with answers to the following questions? THANKS!

Type of boat owned:__________
Age of boat:_________
Amount spent on fiberglass work over life of boat_________ (This includes any work with resins/gel coat)
Amount spent on appearance products over life of boat______ (This includes cleaners/waxes)

Thank you again!

School will be safer now amdx General 1 March 27th 13 07:30 AM
Could I use this for my school project? JacobWO General 0 July 19th 10 02:16 AM
Windlass project for my aluminum b oat is complete! (With photos ofthe project.) FishWisher General 14 September 14th 09 01:55 AM