BoatBanter.com

-   -   Great bunch of military related YouTube (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/176497-great-bunch-military-related-youtube.html)

[email protected] October 23rd 17 10:37 PM

Great bunch of military related YouTube

Warning it is addictive.
The one I linked is about how WWII bombers deal with German flak but
scroll down and look at the other videos. Every time you select one
the scroll list changes.
Be sure to check out the 2 hour CIA documentary. It talks a lot about
the intrigue we have been involved in since WWII.

[email protected] October 23rd 17 11:16 PM

Great bunch of military related YouTube

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 17:57:39 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 10/23/2017 5:37 PM, wrote:
Warning it is addictive.
The one I linked is about how WWII bombers deal with German flak but
scroll down and look at the other videos. Every time you select one
the scroll list changes.
Be sure to check out the 2 hour CIA documentary. It talks a lot about
the intrigue we have been involved in since WWII.

Link?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MsRNauv7rM
That will get you started