BoatBanter.com

-   -   Italian Secret to Long Marriage (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/176495-italian-secret-long-marriage.html)

John H[_2_] October 23rd 17 09:18 PM

Italian Secret to Long Marriage

Luddite...you may consider this.

At St. Peter's Catholic Church in Boston they have weekly husbands'
marriage seminars.

At the session last week, the priest asked Tony, who said he was
approaching his 50th wedding anniversary, to take a few minutes and
share some insight into how he had managed to stay married to the same woman all these years.

Tony replied to the assembled husbands, "Well-a, I-a tried to treat her nice-a, spend-a da money on
her, but best-a all is, I took-a her to Italy for the 25th anniversary!"

The priest responded, "Tony, you are an amazing inspiration to all the husbands here! Please tell us
what you are planning for your wife for your 50th anniversary?"

Tony proudly replied, " I gonna go pick-a her up."

Mr. Luddite[_4_] October 23rd 17 10:30 PM

On 10/23/2017 4:18 PM, John H wrote:
Luddite...you may consider this.

At St. Peter's Catholic Church in Boston they have weekly husbands'
marriage seminars.

At the session last week, the priest asked Tony, who said he was
approaching his 50th wedding anniversary, to take a few minutes and
share some insight into how he had managed to stay married to the same woman all these years.

Tony replied to the assembled husbands, "Well-a, I-a tried to treat her nice-a, spend-a da money on
her, but best-a all is, I took-a her to Italy for the 25th anniversary!"

The priest responded, "Tony, you are an amazing inspiration to all the husbands here! Please tell us
what you are planning for your wife for your 50th anniversary?"

Tony proudly replied, " I gonna go pick-a her up."

Funny. I'll have to tell that one to my wife. 48 years next February
with the first two of them spent in Italy.