posted to alt.sailing

Default how long to sail?

On Friday, May 7, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Archangel wrote:
does anyone here how long it would take to sail 2000km?..

and does anyone have a hint or tips for me ( us actually ) if we dont have
that much money but want to sail a long way... how do we get food and water
cheap?

/arch

I usually figure an average of 100-125 nm per day. It's usually over than that, but I am happy to get in earlier than later.

Free sailing/boating Q&A site:
https://www.SailingQuestions.com