BoatBanter.com

-   -   how long to sail? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/176302-re-how-long-sail.html)

[email protected] October 7th 17 05:33 PM

how long to sail?

On Friday, May 7, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Archangel wrote:
does anyone here how long it would take to sail 2000km?..

and does anyone have a hint or tips for me ( us actually ) if we dont have
that much money but want to sail a long way... how do we get food and water
cheap?

/arch

I usually figure an average of 100-125 nm per day. It's usually over than that, but I am happy to get in earlier than later.

Free sailing/boating Q&A site:
https://www.SailingQuestions.com

a425couple October 9th 17 10:46 PM

how long to sail?

On 10/7/2017 9:33 AM, wrote:
On Friday, May 7, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Archangel wrote:
does anyone here how long it would take to sail 2000km?..

and does anyone have a hint or tips for me ( us actually ) if we dont have
that much money but want to sail a long way... how do we get food and water
cheap?

/arch

I usually figure an average of 100-125 nm per day. It's usually over than that, but I am happy to get in earlier than later.

Free sailing/boating Q&A site:
https://www.SailingQuestions.com

Cool. Thanks for posting about your site.