BoatBanter.com

-   -   Canadian Right Wing Provocateurs Crash Indigenous Ceremony in Halifax (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/175857-canadian-right-wing-provocateurs-crash-indigenous-ceremony-halifax.html)

[email protected] August 31st 17 10:35 PM

Canadian Right Wing Provocateurs Crash Indigenous Ceremony in Halifax

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41116175

I would have thought Canadians to be better behaved than this.

---
http://www.avg.com

justan August 31st 17 10:51 PM

Wrote in message:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41116175

I would have thought Canadians to be better behaved than this.

---
http://www.avg.com

I suspect they are, generally. This incident happened in Halifax.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Tim August 31st 17 11:06 PM

On Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 4:35:13 PM UTC-5, wrote:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41116175

I would have thought Canadians to be better behaved than this.

---
http://www.avg.com

They should have had their royal butts handed to them. Royally!
Then put on trial.