BoatBanter.com

-   -   Monte Upshaw passed. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/175588-monte-upshaw-passed.html)

Bill[_12_] August 11th 17 05:24 PM

Monte Upshaw passed.

This mornings paper had an obituary for Montague Upshaw. Guy who beat
Jessie Owens long jump record. Nice guy. Local to where I grew up.
Mentioned he is survived by his first wife and 4 kids. Carol his first
wife was my English 4 teacher, and there was not a boy in school that did
not have lust in his heart for her. Great looking, and delightful
personality. And was about 23 years old when we were seniors.