BoatBanter.com

-   -   Anyone ever removed the windshield from a Late '80's Sea Ray 300 Weekender? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/1755-anyone-ever-removed-windshield-late-80s-sea-ray-300-weekender.html)

[email protected] October 27th 03 02:29 PM

Anyone ever removed the windshield from a Late '80's Sea Ray 300 Weekender?

I'm considering removing the windshield, and having the frame
powercoated, because it looks absolutely terrible on a boat that's in
otherwise beautiful condition.

I don't feel any "connecting points" under the windshield in the
cabin, so I don't know how it's secured.

Any advice or paths to info would be greatly appreciated!

Lawrence James November 3rd 03 02:18 AM

Anyone ever removed the windshield from a Late '80's Sea Ray 300 Weekender?

Normally your remove the top trim, pull the glass out. Then you can get at
the screws holding the bottom trim on.