BoatBanter.com

-   -   Paris (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/175299-paris.html)

[email protected] July 20th 17 06:12 PM

Paris

I saw the news about Trump in Paris
They made a big deal about US troops marching with the French down the
champs-élysées in a NATO show of solidarity. I guess there weren't any
Germans there. too many bad memories ;-)

Keyser Soze July 20th 17 07:38 PM

Paris

On 7/20/17 1:12 PM, wrote:
I saw the news about Trump in Paris
They made a big deal about US troops marching with the French down the
champs-élysées in a NATO show of solidarity. I guess there weren't any
Germans there. too many bad memories ;-)

Yeah, what could be funnier than the German occupation of Paris.

Tim July 20th 17 09:13 PM

Paris

1:39 PMKeyser Soze
Yeah, what could be funnier than the German occupation of Paris.

Hillary elected to "something?"

[email protected] July 20th 17 09:46 PM

Paris

On Thu, 20 Jul 2017 14:38:57 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 7/20/17 1:12 PM, wrote:
I saw the news about Trump in Paris
They made a big deal about US troops marching with the French down the
champs-élysées in a NATO show of solidarity. I guess there weren't any
Germans there. too many bad memories ;-)

Yeah, what could be funnier than the German occupation of Paris.

Yabut aren't the Germans now the saviors of the EU?
The irony is, they may actually be able to buy what they could never
keep in war, France. The Germans may end up owning so much French debt
that they can foreclose ;-)