BoatBanter.com

-   -   "The Tumor" by John Grisham (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/175294-tumor-john-grisham.html)

John H[_2_] July 20th 17 10:19 AM

"The Tumor" by John Grisham

This is a very interesting and informative book about gioblastoma, the cancer which has infected
McCain. It can be had for nothing, as either an e-book or hard copy, just click on the 'Free Book'
link in below the picture of the book.

https://www.fusfoundation.org/read-t...y-john-grisham

Reading it has caused me to add the Focused Ultrasound Foundation to my list of charities. Who
knows, maybe you will also.

In John Grisham's words, "This is the most important book I have ever written. I have found no other
cause that can potentially save so many lives."