BoatBanter.com

-   -   Camper (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/174487-camper.html)

Mr. Luddite May 25th 17 09:56 PM

Camper

I almost forgot about this.

We *do* have a camper/RV of sorts. Mrs.E. bought this last summer
thinking it would be fun when the grandkids visit. We took it to a
local campgrounds and left it there for about 6 weeks. Cute and
everything but I am just not the "camping out" type anymore. Probably
going to sell it or give it to my daughter and family.

Don't know if this will work. I posted some pics on "Shutterfly"
because Photobucket has become a pain in the ass. Hopefully the
links work:

Looks like this:

https://tinyurl.com/lwoekc4

Here are a couple set up at the campground:

https://tinyurl.com/lb8pa9b

https://tinyurl.com/lztp2ww

---
http://www.avg.com

Tim May 25th 17 10:14 PM

Camper

Looks good Richard. Kinda modern/retro. That would be fun for minor weekend jaunts. It is cute...

Poco Deplorevole May 25th 17 10:22 PM

Camper

On Thu, 25 May 2017 16:56:24 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

I almost forgot about this.

We *do* have a camper/RV of sorts. Mrs.E. bought this last summer
thinking it would be fun when the grandkids visit. We took it to a
local campgrounds and left it there for about 6 weeks. Cute and
everything but I am just not the "camping out" type anymore. Probably
going to sell it or give it to my daughter and family.

Don't know if this will work. I posted some pics on "Shutterfly"
because Photobucket has become a pain in the ass. Hopefully the
links work:

Looks like this:

https://tinyurl.com/lwoekc4

Here are a couple set up at the campground:

https://tinyurl.com/lb8pa9b

https://tinyurl.com/lztp2ww

---
http://www.avg.com

Nice! Reminds me of the little 19' Funfinder we started with. As most of the time is spent outside
the rig, little ones are fine with me. Wife wanted bigger and better, so now it's bigger and better!

This was our first (if it comes out):

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...rkArrival3.jpg

True North[_2_] May 25th 17 11:57 PM

Camper

Mr. Luddite

"I almost forgot about this.

We *do* have a camper/RV of sorts. Â*Mrs.E. bought this last summer
thinking it would be fun when the grandkids visit. Â*We took it to a
local campgrounds and left it there for about 6 weeks. Â*Cute and
everything but I am just not the "camping out" type anymore. Â*Probably
going to sell it or give it to my daughter and family.

Don't know if this will work. Â*I posted some pics on "Shutterfly"
because Photobucket has become a pain in the ass. Â*Hopefully the
links work:"

That looks like what would satisfy the wife...assuming the bathroom is big enough to turn around in.
I was talking to a salesman from a local large dealer of travel trailers and he said the slideouts were great on a smaller trailer but sometimes made for smaller fresh water and holding tanks.
Anyway, if our dollar wasn't so anemic I'd be thinking of putting in a bid.

Tim May 26th 17 12:20 AM

Camper

4:22 PMPoco Deplorevole
Nice! Reminds me of the little 19' Funfinder we started with. As most of the time is spent outside
the rig, little ones are fine with me. Wife wanted bigger and better, so now it's bigger and better!

This was our first (if it comes out):

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...rkArrival3.jpg

I remember it John when I met you in effingham. Small but very room efficient. Seemed like it was roomier than it looked...

Poco Deplorevole May 26th 17 12:46 AM

Camper

On Thu, 25 May 2017 15:57:46 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

[...]

Never heard that. Of course, the smaller the trailer the smaller the tanks. But I've never heard
that the slide was the cause. Could be though. Our rig has three slides, all controlled and
supported by cables, so there's no interference with any of the tanks. The slides make a hell of a
difference. If I had to give up some tank room, I'd do it in a minute.

Jarozs May 26th 17 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teim (Post 1085486)
Looks good Richard. Kinda modern/retro. That would be fun for minor weekend jaunts. It is cute...

I like that metro look.