BoatBanter.com

-   -   Carburetor day! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/174477-carburetor-day.html)

Poco Deplorevole May 25th 17 01:46 PM

Carburetor day!

The parts are here, from England, and it's time to put the new float needles and seats in the carbs.
Best get to work.

Keyser Söze May 25th 17 01:58 PM

Carburetor day!

Poco Deplorevole wrote:
The parts are here, from England, and it's time to put the new float
needles and seats in the carbs.
Best get to work.

Use plenty of matches.

--
Posted with my iPhone 7+.

Poco Deplorevole May 25th 17 03:45 PM

Carburetor day!

On Thu, 25 May 2017 08:46:02 -0400, Poco Deplorevole wrote:

The parts are here, from England, and it's time to put the new float needles and seats in the carbs.
Best get to work.

All done. Didn't have to remove either carb. The K&N filters let me twist the carbs so the bottoms
were accessible. Gotta love Guzzis!

Poco Deplorevole May 25th 17 03:46 PM

Carburetor day!

On Thu, 25 May 2017 08:58:38 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

Poco Deplorevole wrote:
The parts are here, from England, and it's time to put the new float
needles and seats in the carbs.
Best get to work.

Use plenty of matches.

As often as you suggest it, I'm sure my death would make you very happy. Look at all the lying you
could get away with, eh Harry Krause?