BoatBanter.com

-   -   A short golf story (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/174249-short-golf-story.html)

Poco Deplorevole May 4th 17 06:41 PM

A short golf story

The owner of a golf course in Georgia was confused about paying an invoice, so he decided to ask his
secretary for some mathematical help.

He called her into his office and said, "Y'all graduated from the University of Georgia and I need
some help. If I wuz to give yew $20,000, minus 14%, how much would you take off?"

The secretary thought a moment, and then replied, "Everthang but my earrings."