BoatBanter.com

-   -   Law of Mechanical Repair (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/174205-law-mechanical-repair.html)

Poco Deplorevole April 28th 17 08:18 PM

Law of Mechanical Repair

-After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch and you'll have to pee.

[email protected] April 28th 17 08:40 PM

Law of Mechanical Repair

On Fri, 28 Apr 2017 15:18:00 -0400, Poco Deplorevole
wrote:

-After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch and you'll have to pee.

That is one thing IBM teaches you. When you are taking apart greasy,
ink coated machines in a white shirt, you learn how to work clean.
Scratch your nose with a rag and wash your hands BEFORE you pee.
In fact you walk around with a rag in your hand most of the time so
you are not leaving fingerprints all over. We actually use the good
old IBM blue wiper. It was a little like the blue shop towels on a
roll but they were reinforced with some kind of plastic fiber. I still
have a few boxes

Tim April 28th 17 10:58 PM

Law of Mechanical Repair

On Friday, April 28, 2017 at 2:17:49 PM UTC-5, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
-After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch and you'll have to pee.

And the phone will ring...

Alex[_11_] April 29th 17 02:10 AM

Law of Mechanical Repair

Poco Deplorevole wrote:

-After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch and you'll have to pee.

True dat.