BoatBanter.com

-   -   Yo Krausee! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/174184-yo-krausee.html)

Poco Deplorevole April 26th 17 10:14 PM

Yo Krausee!

Just how slow is the mail in Maryland? Is Huntingtown hard to find, or what?

I mailed you a check on the 21st as compensation for being the joke butt and providing humor for the
group. And, congratulations, BTW!

I know you must have received it by now.

Why have you not extended the common courtesy of a 'Thank You'?

Keyser Soze April 26th 17 11:04 PM

Yo Krausee!

On 4/26/17 5:14 PM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
Just how slow is the mail in Maryland? Is Huntingtown hard to find, or what?

I mailed you a check on the 21st as compensation for being the joke butt and providing humor for the
group. And, congratulations, BTW!

I know you must have received it by now.

Why have you not extended the common courtesy of a 'Thank You'?

I don't know how fast or slow mail delivery is in Maryland.

[email protected] April 26th 17 11:53 PM

Yo Krausee!

On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 2:14:47 PM UTC-7, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
Just how slow is the mail in Maryland? Is Huntingtown hard to find, or what?

I mailed you a check on the 21st as compensation for being the joke butt and providing humor for the
group. And, congratulations, BTW!

I know you must have received it by now.

Why have you not extended the common courtesy of a 'Thank You'?

Not Krauses fault, USPS probably thought it was a mistake and is returning it to sender.

They're used to delivering all the bills, mortgage etc.. to someone named Karen.

Poco Deplorevole April 27th 17 11:59 AM

Yo Krausee!

On Wed, 26 Apr 2017 18:04:20 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 4/26/17 5:14 PM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
Just how slow is the mail in Maryland? Is Huntingtown hard to find, or what?

I mailed you a check on the 21st as compensation for being the joke butt and providing humor for the
group. And, congratulations, BTW!

I know you must have received it by now.

Why have you not extended the common courtesy of a 'Thank You'?

I don't know how fast or slow mail delivery is in Maryland.

Well, if you've not received the butt of all jokes check yet, then it's pretty damn slow!