BoatBanter.com

-   -   Congratulations Maryland and DC (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/174176-congratulations-maryland-dc.html)

[email protected] April 28th 17 05:59 PM

Congratulations Maryland and DC

On Fri, 28 Apr 2017 06:45:22 -0400, Poco Deplorevole
wrote:

On Thu, 27 Apr 2017 15:40:23 -0700, Boating All Out wrote:

In article , says...

On Thu, 27 Apr 2017 06:42:34 -0400, Poco Deplorevole
wrote:

On Thu, 27 Apr 2017 01:10:37 -0700 (PDT), RGrew176 wrote:

Democrats don't like charter schools.

Perhaps the Arizona charter school results will change their minds. Although, I'd expect the
American Federation of Teachers and the National Education Association to be searching hard for a
way to put down the US News and World Report rankings.

They love to talk about a charter that fails but we don't hear much
from them about the ones that are raging successes, replacing a
failing public school, with the same student mix.

LOL. There is no such school.

And you've just proved his point. You have to look somewhere besides your liberal press to hear
anything like that.

Do you think the AZ chartered schools rankings were made up?

These apologists for the crumbling public education system refuse to
admit there may be a better idea.

Alex[_11_] April 29th 17 02:08 AM

wrote:

On Thu, 27 Apr 2017 01:10:37 -0700 (PDT), RGrew176 wrote:

Democrats don't like charter schools.
Perhaps the Arizona charter school results will change their minds. Although, I'd expect the
American Federation of Teachers and the National Education Association to be searching hard for a
way to put down the US News and World Report rankings.

They love to talk about a charter that fails but we don't hear much
from them about the ones that are raging successes, replacing a
failing public school, with the same student mix.

LOL. There is no such school.

Engineering schools are a disaster.