BoatBanter.com

-   -   Was Harry on MSNBCX? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/173981-harry-msnbcx.html)

Poco Deplorevole April 9th 17 11:51 AM

Was Harry on MSNBCX?

This sounds like one of his concoctions:

“Wouldn't it be nice,” O'Donnell asked a nodding, smiling Rachel Maddow, “if it was just completely,
totally, absolutely impossible to suspect that Vladimir Putin orchestrated what happened in Syria
this week — so that his friend in the White House could have a big night with missiles and all the
praises he's picked up over the past 24 hours?”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.d04f43bc455a

or: http://tinyurl.com/muqsz5e

Of course, no anti-Trump theory would be too far out for the Washington Post.

Mr. Luddite April 9th 17 12:27 PM

Was Harry on MSNBCX?

On 4/9/2017 6:51 AM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
This sounds like one of his concoctions:

“Wouldn't it be nice,” O'Donnell asked a nodding, smiling Rachel Maddow, “if it was just completely,
totally, absolutely impossible to suspect that Vladimir Putin orchestrated what happened in Syria
this week — so that his friend in the White House could have a big night with missiles and all the
praises he's picked up over the past 24 hours?”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.d04f43bc455a

or: http://tinyurl.com/muqsz5e

Of course, no anti-Trump theory would be too far out for the Washington Post.

I saw that exchange between Maddow and O'Donnell. Almost made me puke.
Two of the most offensive, progressive liberals on the planet on split
screen together. Yuk.

Keyser Soze April 9th 17 02:04 PM

Was Harry on MSNBCX?

http://tinyurl.com/mhtmzcn