BoatBanter.com

-   -   #55 - Made in Italy (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/173974-55-made-italy.html)

Alex[_10_] April 8th 17 12:57 AM

#55 - Made in Italy

I won a Surefire X300 Ultra weapon light with a gun in a charity
raffle. I've never kept a loaded gun in the house so I decided to find
a gun for the light to keep accessible. My choice was the Beretta PX4
Storm Inox. It's a polymer gun with a stainless slide and barrel but
it's DA/SA unlike the many striker fired guns available. This allows me
to keep it loaded and chambered without tension on the springs in the
gun. It also has a manual safety with a decocker. The trigger is crisp
but it has a bit more creep than I like. For home defense it's
perfectly fine and reliable. The Surefire light is blinding and would
be a great alternative to the lethal path against someone with a knife
or just some lunatic breaking into the house.

True North[_2_] April 8th 17 01:22 AM

#55 - Made in Italy

If y'all weren't boasting constantly about all your guns, maybe y'all wouldn't have to be so afraid.

Alex[_10_] April 8th 17 01:32 AM

#55 - Made in Italy

True North wrote:
If y'all weren't boasting constantly about all your guns, maybe y'all wouldn't have to be so afraid.

Who said I was afraid? I don't live alone and my wife is one hell of a
shooter.

Poco Deplorevole April 8th 17 06:27 PM

#55 - Made in Italy

On Fri, 7 Apr 2017 17:22:07 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

If y'all weren't boasting constantly about all your guns, maybe y'all wouldn't have to be so afraid.

How do you get your boisterous handler out of that 'y'all'?