BoatBanter.com

-   -   So much for Krauses early gymnastics. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/173946-so-much-krauses-early-gymnastics.html)

Tom Nofinger April 5th 17 11:47 AM

So much for Krauses early gymnastics.

He's been researching and posting his toxic sludge since far before 8am.

Tim April 5th 17 01:21 PM

On Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at 5:47:17 AM UTC-5, Tom Nofinger wrote:
He's been researching and posting his toxic sludge since far before 8am.

My google said first post at 5.35am my time. I was still snoring then..

Keyser Soze April 5th 17 02:49 PM

On 4/5/17 8:21 AM, Tim wrote:
On Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at 5:47:17 AM UTC-5, Tom Nofinger wrote:
He's been researching and posting his toxic sludge since far before 8am.

My google said first post at 5.35am my time. I was still snoring then..

Got to the gym at 7 or so this morning. Three or four days a week,
usually get there between 7 and 8, usually closer to 8, but the damned
cats got me up at 5 am. Tomorrow I think I'll hit the gym at the pool so
I can exercise and then swim.

Alex[_10_] April 6th 17 01:20 AM

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/5/17 8:21 AM, Tim wrote:
On Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at 5:47:17 AM UTC-5, Tom Nofinger wrote:
He's been researching and posting his toxic sludge since far before
8am.

My google said first post at 5.35am my time. I was still snoring then..

Got to the gym at 7 or so this morning. Three or four days a week,
usually get there between 7 and 8, usually closer to 8, but the damned
cats got me up at 5 am. Tomorrow I think I'll hit the gym at the pool
so I can exercise and then swim.

Crazy cat guy. About a dozen in those photos. Figures.