BoatBanter.com

-   -   Crime and taxes. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/173822-crime-taxes.html)

Tim March 23rd 17 01:32 PM

Crime and taxes.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...322-story.html

Good going Rahm. People evading Chicago for a better life elsewhere. Can't blame them actually. I'm glad I'm 200 mi south of there.

Keyser Soze March 23rd 17 04:47 PM

Crime and taxes.

On 3/23/17 12:00 PM, justan wrote:
Tim Wrote in message:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...322-story.html

Good going Rahm. People evading Chicago for a better life elsewhere. Can't blame them actually. I'm glad I'm 200 mi south of there.

Who would want to live where one of O ' bamma's cast offs was
running the show?

Chicago is a great city.

Keyser Soze March 23rd 17 04:48 PM

Crime and taxes.

On 3/23/17 9:32 AM, Tim wrote:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...322-story.html

Good going Rahm. People evading Chicago for a better life elsewhere. Can't blame them actually. I'm glad I'm 200 mi south of there.

I'd certainly want to live and work in Chicago than in your little
dumpster of a town.

Tim March 23rd 17 05:39 PM

Crime and taxes.

11:48 AMKeyser Soze
On 3/23/17 9:32 AM, Tim wrote:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...322-story.html

Good going Rahm. People evading Chicago for a better life elsewhere. Can't blame them actually. I'm glad I'm 200 mi south of there.

I'd certainly want to live and work in Chicago than in your little
dumpster of a town.

Harry, I'd certainly want you to live and work in Chicago than in my little dumpster of a town, too!

[email protected] March 23rd 17 06:44 PM

Crime and taxes.

Tim Wrote in message:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...322-story.html

Chicago is a great city.

Jersey city is a great city.

===

Personally I prefer Hoboken - worked there for 11 years and was
pleasantly surprised at how much I liked it.

[email protected] March 23rd 17 07:38 PM

Crime and taxes.

Tim Wrote in message:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...322-story.html
Chicago is a great city.

Jersey city is a great city.

===

Personally I prefer Hoboken - worked there for 11 years and was
pleasantly surprised at how much I liked it.

I lived in Elizabeth for a while. The mob holds the street crime down
but other than that it is just New Jersey.

[email protected] March 23rd 17 07:48 PM

Crime and taxes.

Tim Wrote in message:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...322-story.html
Chicago is a great city.

Jersey city is a great city.

===

Personally I prefer Hoboken - worked there for 11 years and was
pleasantly surprised at how much I liked it.

I lived in Elizabeth for a while. The mob holds the street crime down
but other than that it is just New Jersey.

===

Hoboken has a much different feel to it, much more of a small town
atmosphere but only minutes from Manhattan.

[email protected] March 23rd 17 08:17 PM

Crime and taxes.

On Thu, 23 Mar 2017 15:48:38 -0400,
wrote:

Hoboken has a much different feel to it, much more of a small town
atmosphere but only minutes from Manhattan.

It may shock you but being near Manhattan is not appealing to me. ;-)

I am ready for all the Canadians to start going home, with a New
Yorker under each arm.

True North[_2_] March 23rd 17 09:06 PM

Crime and taxes.

wrote:

Hoboken has a much different feel to it, much more of a small town
atmosphere but only minutes from Manhattan.

"It may shock you but being near Manhattan is not appealing to me. ;-)

I am ready for all the Canadians to start going home, with a New
Yorker under each arm."

Good luck with that!
It was -11C early this morning........-21C with the wind chill.

Poco Deplorevole March 26th 17 05:26 PM

Crime and taxes.

On Thu, 23 Mar 2017 10:39:25 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

11:48 AMKeyser Soze

LOL! No ****!