BoatBanter.com

-   -   Interesting video on old ARs (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/173469-interesting-video-old-ars.html)

[email protected] February 21st 17 06:06 PM

Interesting video on old ARs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jowv...ature=youtu.be

Keyser Soze February 21st 17 06:21 PM

Interesting video on old ARs

On 2/21/17 1:06 PM, wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jowv...ature=youtu.be

Cool and informative. Thanks.

[email protected] February 21st 17 06:59 PM

Interesting video on old ARs

On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 13:21:44 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 2/21/17 1:06 PM, wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jowv...ature=youtu.be

Cool and informative. Thanks.

That C&R license might be attractive to folks who live in overly
restrictive states. I thought about getting one years ago but I don't
really buy that many guns. Maryland was still "the Free State" at that
time.

Keyser Soze February 21st 17 08:39 PM

On 2/21/17 1:59 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 13:21:44 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 2/21/17 1:06 PM,
wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jowv...ature=youtu.be

Cool and informative. Thanks.

That C&R license might be attractive to folks who live in overly
restrictive states. I thought about getting one years ago but I don't
really buy that many guns. Maryland was still "the Free State" at that
time.

My birthday is coming up...so...I'd like one of these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEpTaMDc_0s

[email protected] February 21st 17 09:40 PM

On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 12:39:34 PM UTC-8, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/21/17 1:59 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 13:21:44 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 2/21/17 1:06 PM,
wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jowv...ature=youtu.be

Cool and informative. Thanks.

That C&R license might be attractive to folks who live in overly
restrictive states. I thought about getting one years ago but I don't
really buy that many guns. Maryland was still "the Free State" at that
time.

My birthday is coming up...so...I'd like one of these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEpTaMDc_0s

Go see the Dragon man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duyAjBDO2As

Poco Deplorevole February 21st 17 10:04 PM

wrote:
On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 13:21:44 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 2/21/17 1:06 PM,
wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jowv...ature=youtu.be

Cool and informative. Thanks.

That C&R license might be attractive to folks who live in overly
restrictive states. I thought about getting one years ago but I don't
really buy that many guns. Maryland was still "the Free State" at that
time.

My birthday is coming up...so...I'd like one of these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEpTaMDc_0s

Go see the Dragon man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duyAjBDO2As

That man has got him some guns!

[email protected] February 22nd 17 01:01 AM

Interesting video on old ARs

On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 15:39:31 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 2/21/17 1:59 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 13:21:44 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 2/21/17 1:06 PM,
wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jowv...ature=youtu.be

Cool and informative. Thanks.

That C&R license might be attractive to folks who live in overly
restrictive states. I thought about getting one years ago but I don't
really buy that many guns. Maryland was still "the Free State" at that
time.

My birthday is coming up...so...I'd like one of these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEpTaMDc_0s

If I was going to buy another machine gun, I would get an MP5.
The frustrating thing is I could have had one for about twice what I
paid for the 10/22. Ammo is more expensive tho.

I was just up in Tampa and my golfing buddies are buying muzzle
loaders. I looked at the catalogs and I was thinking about a Colt Navy
or a Dragoon if I was jumping on that bandwagon. They are looking at
things like a percussion Hawken rifle or an 1861 Springfield. One guy
says he just wants a wall hanger and I suggested a flintlock.

[email protected] February 22nd 17 01:04 AM

Interesting video on old ARs

On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 13:40:08 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Go see the Dragon man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duyAjBDO2As

One of my high school buddies (the DC cop guy) is now a Class III
dealer north of Tampa. He can fix you up.

Bill[_12_] February 22nd 17 02:25 AM

wrote:

On 2/21/17 1:59 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 13:21:44 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 2/21/17 1:06 PM,
wrote:
[...]

I figured a Wheellock would make a nice hanger.

[email protected] February 22nd 17 03:03 AM

Interesting video on old ARs

On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 02:25:05 -0000 (UTC), Bill

wrote:

On 2/21/17 1:59 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 13:21:44 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 2/21/17 1:06 PM,
wrote:
[...]

I am not sure I have seen wheel locks in the replica market.