BoatBanter.com

-   -   Peaceful Protest starter Pack (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/173363-peaceful-protest-starter-pack.html)

Tim February 6th 17 01:38 PM

Peaceful Protest starter Pack

Be sure and take one to the rally...

http://68.media.tumblr.com/e1d5381cf...ckio1_1280.jpg

Tim February 6th 17 04:33 PM

Peaceful Protest starter Pack

7:38 AMme
Be sure and take one to the rally...

http://68.media.tumblr.com/e1d5381cf...ckio1_1280.jpg

Lol! Seems the only thing missing is the tatters (to be burnt) flag and a can of pepper spray. Speaking of. When and where's the next protest?

Lol

Mr. Luddite February 6th 17 04:49 PM

On 2/6/2017 11:33 AM, Tim wrote:

Peaceful Protest starter Pack
7:38 AMme
Be sure and take one to the rally...

http://68.media.tumblr.com/e1d5381cf...ckio1_1280.jpg

Lol! Seems the only thing missing is the tatters (to be burnt) flag and a can of pepper spray. Speaking of. When and where's the next protest?

Lol

I am organizing one to protest the groundhog's decision that we still
have 6 months of winter left.

Mr. Luddite February 6th 17 04:50 PM

On 2/6/2017 11:49 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 2/6/2017 11:33 AM, Tim wrote:

Peaceful Protest starter Pack
7:38 AMme
Be sure and take one to the rally...

http://68.media.tumblr.com/e1d5381cf...ckio1_1280.jpg

Lol! Seems the only thing missing is the tatters (to be burnt) flag
and a can of pepper spray. Speaking of. When and where's the next
protest?

Lol

I am organizing one to protest the groundhog's decision that we still
have 6 months of winter left.

OMG ... meant 6 weeks. Whew.

Bill[_12_] February 6th 17 05:08 PM

On 2/6/2017 11:33 AM, Tim wrote:

Peaceful Protest starter Pack
7:38 AMme
Be sure and take one to the rally...

http://68.media.tumblr.com/e1d5381cf...ckio1_1280.jpg

Lol! Seems the only thing missing is the tatters (to be burnt) flag
and a can of pepper spray. Speaking of. When and where's the next
protest?

Lol

I am organizing one to protest the groundhog's decision that we still
have 6 months of winter left.

OMG ... meant 6 weeks. Whew.

It is Massachusetts. May be 6 months. ;)

[email protected] February 6th 17 05:44 PM

Peaceful Protest starter Pack

On Mon, 6 Feb 2017 11:49:32 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 2/6/2017 11:33 AM, Tim wrote:

Peaceful Protest starter Pack
7:38 AMme
Be sure and take one to the rally...

http://68.media.tumblr.com/e1d5381cf...ckio1_1280.jpg

Lol! Seems the only thing missing is the tatters (to be burnt) flag and a can of pepper spray. Speaking of. When and where's the next protest?

Lol

I am organizing one to protest the groundhog's decision that we still
have 6 months of winter left.

Tim has already posted that Meme (#notmygroundhog)

Mr. Luddite February 6th 17 06:23 PM

wrote:

On 2/6/2017 11:33 AM, Tim wrote:

Peaceful Protest starter Pack
7:38 AMme
Be sure and take one to the rally...

http://68.media.tumblr.com/e1d5381cf...ckio1_1280.jpg

Lol! Seems the only thing missing is the tatters (to be burnt) flag and a can of pepper spray. Speaking of. When and where's the next protest?

Lol

I am organizing one to protest the groundhog's decision that we still
have 6 months of winter left.

Tim has already posted that Meme (#notmygroundhog)

Forgot where I heard it. Ok .... Attribution: Tim

Poco Deplorevole February 6th 17 07:26 PM

On 2/6/2017 11:33 AM, Tim wrote:

Peaceful Protest starter Pack
7:38 AMme
Be sure and take one to the rally...

http://68.media.tumblr.com/e1d5381cf...ckio1_1280.jpg

Lol! Seems the only thing missing is the tatters (to be burnt) flag and a can of pepper spray. Speaking of. When and where's the next protest?

Lol

I am organizing one to protest the groundhog's decision that we still
have 6 months of winter left.

This one?

https://pics.onsizzle.com/breaking-n...g-13499905.png

[email protected] February 7th 17 12:29 AM

Peaceful Protest starter Pack

On 2/6/2017 11:33 AM, Tim wrote:

Peaceful Protest starter Pack
7:38 AMme
Be sure and take one to the rally...

http://68.media.tumblr.com/e1d5381cf...ckio1_1280.jpg

Lol! Seems the only thing missing is the tatters (to be burnt) flag and a can of pepper spray. Speaking of. When and where's the next protest?

Lol

I am organizing one to protest the groundhog's decision that we still
have 6 months of winter left.

This one?

https://pics.onsizzle.com/breaking-n...g-13499905.png

Yup, I think Tim had that first on his FB page