Default Oh ****...Now the Transgenders are ****ed

On 1/24/2017 2:06 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/24/17 1:59 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/24/2017 1:56 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/24/17 1:53 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/24/2017 1:46 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/24/17 1:41 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/24/2017 1:16 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/24/17 12:34 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 08:55:33 -0500 (EST), justan
wrote:

I wonder if there were 'Her', 'His', and 'Both' porta potties.

And which one's did Harry use.
--

He probably walked across the bridge to Arlington and ****ed on the
graves of the people who died for his freedom.

I have nothing but respect for those in our military who, along
with my
uncle, died for our freedoms in World War II.

Cute. So you only have respect for those who served but didn't come
home
alive. Doesn't make any sense Harry. To die in military service,
one
has to be alive in military service first.

The reference was to Arlington Cemetery and "...the graves of those
who
died."
Didn't the good teachers at Amity Regional teach you how to read?

Sure did but they didn't have a course in Harry Krause interpretations.

Immediately above my post was the reference to Arlington.

So what?

My response was predicated, as I explained, on the reference to
Arlington. Sheesh.

And my response was predicated on your long standing record of disdain,
ridicule and mockery of those who have served in the armed services.
Seems you only have respect for the dead ones.

wrote:

[...]

My respect for those who served in WWII extends to those who died and
those who came back alive and are or were alive after the war. I don't
have issues with those who actually risked their lives facing enemy fire
since and who died or came back alive. I'm not impressed with those who
had military sinecures and who did not face enemy fire and think their
service is some sort of a big deal. I have an acquaintance who spent a
few years with the Army in Germany and then Korea and was little more
than an apparatchik. He thinks his service is some sort of big deal.

Many nurses, inner city school teachers and social workers face more
risks on a daily basis.

wrote:

[...]

Obviously you never took any walks through the countryside in Vietnam. You wouldn't know what a mine
or booby-trap is, would you?

wrote:

[...]

So, being "not impressed" doesn't mean lack of respect? Have to be
careful with you and your words, you know.

wrote:

[...]

This is rec.boats, a spot in etherspace populated mostly by Trump
supporters. Words don't matter.