Default Oh ****...Now the Transgenders are ****ed

On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 08:09:59 -0500, Poco Deplorevole
wrote:

Transgender activists are upset that the women’s march over the weekend was not inclusive to
biological men who identify as women, as the protest presented an “oppressive message” that having a
“vagina is essential to womanhood.”

http://freebeacon.com/culture/white-cis-women-march/

I wonder if there were 'Her', 'His', and 'Both' porta potties.

Some of these folks are now getting a government funded "ada****omy".
They are even talking about paying for that traitor Manning's surgery.
They should have made that "pussy" in his forehead with a 45.

On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 10:33:34 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Anyway, he noticed "her" going outside to have a butt and followed to
make his move. I was near the door and noticed his advances. When he
struck out and came back in I approached him and told him in case he
wasn't aware that "she" used to be a "he".

Never saw anyone sober up so fast in my life. His face got red as a
beet, was bull ****, and said, "God dammit, they should be required to
wear a damnn sign".

Didn't he notice the adam's apple?
Tim Tim is offline

10:53
On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 10:33:34 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
===

Way ahead of there time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaecsIUETYA

I'd thought if that one as well. Hilarious!
Tim Tim is offline

11:32
Some of these folks are now getting a government funded "ada****omy".
They are even talking about paying for that traitor Manning's surgery.
They should have made that "pussy" in his forehead with a 45.

I wonder what "it" will do when "it" is released into the public?

On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 09:40:13 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

11:32
Some of these folks are now getting a government funded "ada****omy".
They are even talking about paying for that traitor Manning's surgery.
They should have made that "pussy" in his forehead with a 45.

I wonder what "it" will do when "it" is released into the public?

===

It seems unlikely to me that he/she will ever be accepted by either
gender. My guess is that there is a successful suicide attempt
somewhere in the future.