BoatBanter.com

-   -   Physics Made Simple (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/172575-physics-made-simple.html)

Poquito Loco November 5th 16 12:43 PM

Physics Made Simple

If you were to strip naked and run around in a circle at the speed of 299.8 m/sec (the speed of
light) it would theoretically be possible for you to screw yourself.

However, since you are not physically capable of achieving that speed you can easily accomplish the
same result by voting Democratic in the Nov. 8, 2016, election.

I am an American and I approve this message.