BoatBanter.com

-   -   "Nothing secret there" (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/171975-nothing-secret-there.html)

[email protected] September 2nd 16 06:37 PM

"Nothing secret there"

OK, why did the government have to redact about a third of the total
text in the disputed Emails?
"I didn't know" is not the kind of answer we want from a prospective
president.
CNN "wolf" just said that Hillary has lost half of her lead against
Trump in the polls 37-43 head to head now with 20% undecided.
She has out spent him about ten to one for 6 points. Gary gets 8-10
points and he has not spent anything on TV.

Keyser Soze September 2nd 16 06:40 PM

"Nothing secret there"

On 9/2/16 1:37 PM, wrote:
OK, why did the government have to redact about a third of the total
text in the disputed Emails?
"I didn't know" is not the kind of answer we want from a prospective
president.
CNN "wolf" just said that Hillary has lost half of her lead against
Trump in the polls 37-43 head to head now with 20% undecided.
She has out spent him about ten to one for 6 points. Gary gets 8-10
points and he has not spent anything on TV.

The redacted portions, no doubt, contained the actual names and
addresses of the assholes who post in rec.boats but work hard to keep
their identities a secret. :)

justan September 2nd 16 07:36 PM

"Nothing secret there"

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 9/2/16 1:37 PM, wrote:
OK, why did the government have to redact about a third of the total
text in the disputed Emails?
"I didn't know" is not the kind of answer we want from a prospective
president.
CNN "wolf" just said that Hillary has lost half of her lead against
Trump in the polls 37-43 head to head now with 20% undecided.
She has out spent him about ten to one for 6 points. Gary gets 8-10
points and he has not spent anything on TV.

The redacted portions, no doubt, contained the actual names and
addresses of the assholes who post in rec.boats but work hard to keep
their identities a secret. :)

You imply that you think it takes extreme effort to maintain a
common sense web presence. Is everyone who lives on Rosedale Lane
as naive and dumb as you are?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Keyser Soze September 2nd 16 08:06 PM

"Nothing secret there"

On 9/2/16 1:37 PM, wrote:
OK, why did the government have to redact about a third of the total
text in the disputed Emails?
"I didn't know" is not the kind of answer we want from a prospective
president.
CNN "wolf" just said that Hillary has lost half of her lead against
Trump in the polls 37-43 head to head now with 20% undecided.
She has out spent him about ten to one for 6 points. Gary gets 8-10
points and he has not spent anything on TV.

The redacted portions, no doubt, contained the actual names and
addresses of the assholes who post in rec.boats but work hard to keep
their identities a secret. :)

You imply that you think it takes extreme effort to maintain a
common sense web presence. Is everyone who lives on Rosedale Lane
as naive and dumb as you are?

There's nothing sensical about you, **** for brains. What are you going
to do when there is a taco truck on the corner down the street from your
assisted living home?

Califbill September 2nd 16 08:11 PM

"Nothing secret there"

On 9/2/16 1:37 PM, wrote:
[...]

Hell, get a taco. You seem to be the **** for brains poster, except for
maybe Slammer. Your spins do not even make sense.

[email protected] September 2nd 16 08:28 PM

"Nothing secret there"

On Fri, 2 Sep 2016 13:40:23 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 9/2/16 1:37 PM, wrote:
OK, why did the government have to redact about a third of the total
text in the disputed Emails?
"I didn't know" is not the kind of answer we want from a prospective
president.
CNN "wolf" just said that Hillary has lost half of her lead against
Trump in the polls 37-43 head to head now with 20% undecided.
She has out spent him about ten to one for 6 points. Gary gets 8-10
points and he has not spent anything on TV.

The redacted portions, no doubt, contained the actual names and
addresses of the assholes who post in rec.boats but work hard to keep
their identities a secret. :)

Like "No Man"?
Who cares but it is significant that they had to redact so much from
transmissions that were sent in the clear.
The Russians may very well have those Emails but they would never
admit it because the first rule in spying is "don't tell the other guy
what you know".

justan September 2nd 16 08:55 PM

"Nothing secret there"

On 9/2/16 1:37 PM, wrote:
[...]

Ques que se taco truck?
Sometimes you make little sense; other times you make none at all.
This is one of those times, asshat. :-)

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Keyser Soze September 2nd 16 10:42 PM

"Nothing secret there"

On 9/2/16 1:37 PM, wrote:
[...]

It's not my fault you don't get the "taco" reference. Time for you to
slink back into your stupor.

[email protected] September 3rd 16 05:12 AM

"Nothing secret there"

On Fri, 2 Sep 2016 17:42:58 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

It's not my fault you don't get the "taco" reference. Time for you to
slink back into your stupor.

I wasn't sure about the taco reference myself. I assumed you were
talking about a latino moving in. I have a Puerto Rican family living
next to me (in the house I tried to buy) and I could not ask for
better neighbors. I guess they are not really latinos tho since they
were born American citizens even if English is a second language. Some
of the other rednecks around here still called them mexicans and tried
to get me mad about it. I am tuning them up.

Keyser Soze September 3rd 16 12:39 PM

"Nothing secret there"

On 9/3/16 12:12 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 2 Sep 2016 17:42:58 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

It's not my fault you don't get the "taco" reference. Time for you to
slink back into your stupor.

I wasn't sure about the taco reference myself. I assumed you were
talking about a latino moving in. I have a Puerto Rican family living
next to me (in the house I tried to buy) and I could not ask for
better neighbors. I guess they are not really latinos tho since they
were born American citizens even if English is a second language. Some
of the other rednecks around here still called them mexicans and tried
to get me mad about it. I am tuning them up.

The "taco truck" reference has been all over the news...

A founder of the Latinos for Trump group on Thursday warned that without
Donald Trump in the White House, there would be “taco trucks on every
corner” in America.

“My culture is a very dominant culture,” the Mexican-born Marco
Gutierrez said on MSNBC’s “All In With Chris Hayes.” “It is imposing and
it’s causing problems. If you don’t do something about it, you’re going
to have taco trucks on every corner.”

I don't have any problems with Latinos. I like the culture, the food,
and I find some of the women amazingly attractive. What could be nicer
than a local taco truck run by, say, Salma Hayek? :)