BoatBanter.com

-   -   Those tolerant liberals at our universities (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/171462-re-those-tolerant-liberals-our-universities.html)

Poquito Loco July 12th 16 07:50 PM

Those tolerant liberals at our universities

On Sat, 9 Jul 2016 17:50:28 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio wrote:

Looks like there are plenty of racist assholes here. Who the ****
is Jim and why the **** would I care? You're a bunch of snivelling
whiners and cowards. I bet you quiver every time you see a black
man or Hispanic walking down the street. I suspect that if you were
ever actually confronted, instead of "standing your ground" or
whatever, you'd like just **** your pants and pass out.

Are you referring to 'stand your ground' Krause, our Vietnam hero and savior of women in distress
who thinks the cops are always wrong?