Default Harry's Depression...why?

We've often wondered why Krause was so continuously bitter. While returning from Solomon's Island I
think I've discovered the reason. About four miles north of Huntingtown, on the way to D.C., is a
barn. The barn, for years, has had an American flag painted on the side with a 'Dedicated to our
Troops' emblem painted next to it.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...1/VIC_0048.jpg

That in itself would be enough to give Harry some major heartburn, but now the owner has added a new
twist. And this could well explain his attitude over the past several months.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...VIC_0047_1.jpg

He gets to go by that every time he goes to D.C. No wonder Trump is always on his mind.

On Tue, 05 Jul 2016 11:39:51 -0400, Poquito Loco
wrote:

We've often wondered why Krause was so continuously bitter. While returning from Solomon's Island I
think I've discovered the reason. About four miles north of Huntingtown, on the way to D.C., is a
barn. The barn, for years, has had an American flag painted on the side with a 'Dedicated to our
Troops' emblem painted next to it.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...1/VIC_0048.jpg

That in itself would be enough to give Harry some major heartburn, but now the owner has added a new
twist. And this could well explain his attitude over the past several months.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...VIC_0047_1.jpg

He gets to go by that every time he goes to D.C. No wonder Trump is always on his mind.

Gee I though Harry was saying that whole area was taken over by
erudite gentlemen farmers like himself.

wrote:

We've often wondered why Krause was so continuously bitter. While returning from Solomon's Island I
think I've discovered the reason. About four miles north of Huntingtown, on the way to D.C., is a
barn. The barn, for years, has had an American flag painted on the side with a 'Dedicated to our
Troops' emblem painted next to it.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...1/VIC_0048.jpg

That in itself would be enough to give Harry some major heartburn, but now the owner has added a new
twist. And this could well explain his attitude over the past several months.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...VIC_0047_1.jpg

He gets to go by that every time he goes to D.C. No wonder Trump is always on his mind.

Gee I though Harry was saying that whole area was taken over by
erudite gentlemen farmers like himself.

We've got a guy around the corner who has a Trump sign in his front
yard. Always thought he was a bit strange.

On Tue, 5 Jul 2016 12:29:01 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

Gee I though Harry was saying that whole area was taken over by
erudite gentlemen farmers like himself.

We've got a guy around the corner who has a Trump sign in his front
yard. Always thought he was a bit strange.

I bet he feels the same about you. If he lived there for 20 or 30
years he remembers when that place was all "good old boys".
Now it is just another bedroom community of DC. The people who could
afford to get out of PG moved there. It is the same migration that has
been going on since the 50s. The difference is the parts of DC that
are gentrified, pushing the poor folks out to the beltway and the
folks who were there either jump over the doughnut and go to town or
they move farther out into tobacco country.

Strongest Three Month Job Growth Since Depression iBoaterer[_2_] General 2 March 10th 12 08:27 PM
Dusky Sons Of Africa Suffer Disproportionately From The B.O./Democretin Depression [email protected] General 0 July 14th 09 02:19 AM
Yo Harry! JohnH[_4_] General 6 December 6th 08 07:54 PM
Yo Harry! JohnH General 0 May 9th 06 05:43 PM
Bush Using Drugs to Control Depression, Erratic Behavior - OT Addison ASA 7 August 2nd 04 04:28 AM