BoatBanter.com

-   -   Ping: Greg (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/170142-ping-greg.html)

Mr. Luddite February 3rd 16 02:17 PM

Ping: Greg

When I saw this I figured it would be something you'd invent, just for
the hell of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixTddQQ2Hs4

Tim February 3rd 16 02:26 PM

Ping: Greg

One time I solved the cube really quickly.

I threw it in the fireplace...

John H.[_5_] February 3rd 16 03:12 PM

Ping: Greg

On Wed, 3 Feb 2016 09:17:16 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

When I saw this I figured it would be something you'd invent, just for
the hell of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixTddQQ2Hs4

Cool. And on the same web page was something to make reading rec.boats much more
enjoyable. What a performance!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9RT2nHD6CQ

I need a better set of computer speakers!
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

[email protected] February 3rd 16 05:11 PM

Ping: Greg

On Wed, 3 Feb 2016 06:26:33 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

One time I solved the cube really quickly.

I threw it in the fireplace...

I managed to do it once after screwing with it for days and reading a
primer on the mechanics but it wasn't anything I enjoyed doing enough
to try it twice.