BoatBanter.com

-   -   golf joke for john (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/169488-golf-joke-john.html)

Califbill November 22nd 15 10:34 PM

golf joke for john

One day a young woman had just started playing her round of golf when she
suffered a bee sting. Her pain was so intense that she decided to return to
the clubhouse for help and to complain. Her golf pro saw her come into the
clubhouse and asked, 'Why are you back in so early? What's wrong?' 'I was
stung by a bee', she said. 'Where?', he asked. 'Between the first and
second hole', she replied.

He nodded knowingly and said... 'Then your feet were too far apart.'

John H.[_5_] November 23rd 15 01:04 AM

golf joke for john

On Sun, 22 Nov 2015 14:34:41 -0800, Califbill billnews wrote:

One day a young woman had just started playing her round of golf when she
suffered a bee sting. Her pain was so intense that she decided to return to
the clubhouse for help and to complain. Her golf pro saw her come into the
clubhouse and asked, 'Why are you back in so early? What's wrong?' 'I was
stung by a bee', she said. 'Where?', he asked. 'Between the first and
second hole', she replied.

He nodded knowingly and said... 'Then your feet were too far apart.'

Hee, hee. She shoulda used Deep Woods Off. Works every time!
--

Ban idiots, not guns!