BoatBanter.com

-   -   Good Grief... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/169231-good-grief.html)

Keyser Söze October 23rd 15 01:48 AM

Good Grief...

....Trey Gowdy is a flaming ass.

[email protected] October 23rd 15 02:11 AM

Good Grief...

On Thu, 22 Oct 2015 20:48:14 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

...Trey Gowdy is a flaming ass.

He may be a decent prosecutor but I agree he is in over his depth in
DC.

There may be some interesting policy questions out there that should
be asked but none of them rise to the level of being criminal.
These should be discussed in debates, not hearings.
I am just not sure any of the GOP people are smart enough to probe
into it. There are certainly questions to be asked about all of the
screwups we have had in North Africa that go beyond one bad day in
Benghazi.