BoatBanter.com

-   -   Bloody... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/169051-bloody.html)

Keyser Söze October 2nd 15 01:07 PM

Bloody...

http://tinyurl.com/plfshla

Tim October 2nd 15 01:16 PM

Bloody...

Ok so the guy spilled red paint on himself...

[email protected] October 2nd 15 04:23 PM

Bloody...

On Fri, 2 Oct 2015 08:07:00 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/plfshla

So if we got rid of the NRA, drug gangs would stop killing each other?

Maybe we should get rid of the DEA and put those drug gangs out of
business. Creating another black market with european style gun laws
is not going to make things better.

Keyser Söze October 2nd 15 04:41 PM

Bloody...

On 10/2/15 11:23 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 2 Oct 2015 08:07:00 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/plfshla

So if we got rid of the NRA, drug gangs would stop killing each other?

Maybe we should get rid of the DEA and put those drug gangs out of
business. Creating another black market with european style gun laws
is not going to make things better.

The NRA is a terrorist organization.

[email protected] October 2nd 15 06:10 PM

Bloody...

On Fri, 2 Oct 2015 11:41:02 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

The NRA is a terrorist organization.

===

I find that statement curiously at odds with your obsession with
owning and shooting big, nasty guns. Given your various personality
disorders, you should probably be at the head of the "do not buy"
list.

[email protected] October 2nd 15 06:59 PM

Bloody...

On 10/2/15 11:23 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 2 Oct 2015 08:07:00 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/plfshla

So if we got rid of the NRA, drug gangs would stop killing each other?

Maybe we should get rid of the DEA and put those drug gangs out of
business. Creating another black market with european style gun laws
is not going to make things better.

The NRA is a terrorist organization.

There are plenty of people who were raided by mistake who would say
the same thing about BATF and DEA.

John H.[_5_] October 2nd 15 07:07 PM

Bloody...

On Fri, 02 Oct 2015 13:10:51 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 2 Oct 2015 11:41:02 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

The NRA is a terrorist organization.

===

I find that statement curiously at odds with your obsession with
owning and shooting big, nasty guns. Given your various personality
disorders, you should probably be at the head of the "do not buy"
list.

He'll be showing us his Barrett .50 next.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Keyser Söze October 2nd 15 08:11 PM

Bloody...

On 10/2/15 2:07 PM, John H. wrote:
On Fri, 02 Oct 2015 13:10:51 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 2 Oct 2015 11:41:02 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

The NRA is a terrorist organization.

===

I find that statement curiously at odds with your obsession with
owning and shooting big, nasty guns. Given your various personality
disorders, you should probably be at the head of the "do not buy"
list.

He'll be showing us his Barrett .50 next.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Unlike you and your buds here, JohnnyMop,
I don't have a small dick and therefore I have no need for a large
caliber firearm.

John H.[_5_] October 2nd 15 08:18 PM

Bloody...

On Fri, 2 Oct 2015 15:11:01 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 10/2/15 2:07 PM, John H. wrote:
On Fri, 02 Oct 2015 13:10:51 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 2 Oct 2015 11:41:02 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

The NRA is a terrorist organization.

===

I find that statement curiously at odds with your obsession with
owning and shooting big, nasty guns. Given your various personality
disorders, you should probably be at the head of the "do not buy"
list.

He'll be showing us his Barrett .50 next.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Unlike you and your buds here, JohnnyMop,
I don't have a small dick and therefore I have no need for a large
caliber firearm.

Dick sizes on your mind, krause?

You have a need to lie though, eh?
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Keyser Söze October 2nd 15 08:20 PM

Bloody...

On 10/2/15 2:07 PM, John H. wrote:
On Fri, 02 Oct 2015 13:10:51 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 2 Oct 2015 11:41:02 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

The NRA is a terrorist organization.

===

I find that statement curiously at odds with your obsession with
owning and shooting big, nasty guns. Given your various personality
disorders, you should probably be at the head of the "do not buy"
list.

He'll be showing us his Barrett .50 next.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Unlike you and your buds here, JohnnyMop,
I don't have a small dick and therefore I have no need for a large
caliber firearm.

Dick sizes on your mind, krause?

- - -

Nope. I still have an active sex life...with a woman. You and several of
your buds here, though, are ammosexuals. When's the last time you had
sex with a woman, Johnnymop? Was it in this century?