BoatBanter.com

-   -   A Worthy Cause (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/169027-worthy-cause.html)

John H.[_5_] September 30th 15 06:07 PM

A Worthy Cause

Here I am soliciting again. This is one of the great children's charities. Read about
it, and make a donation. Fix a child's smile.

http://www.smiletrain.org/
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

John H.[_5_] October 2nd 15 02:22 PM

A Worthy Cause

On Thu, 1 Oct 2015 20:12:44 -0400, Alex wrote:

John H. wrote:
Here I am soliciting again. This is one of the great children's charities. Read about
it, and make a donation. Fix a child's smile.

http://www.smiletrain.org/
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Done.

There's just something about that charity that gets my checkbook out. That and St.
Jude Children’s Research Hospital.

I guess I shouldn't forget the RNC. I keep telling them to give me a call when they
get a candidate who can keep his foot out of his mouth.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!