BoatBanter.com

-   -   Just watched ... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/168493-just-watched.html)

Mr. Luddite August 14th 15 04:02 PM

Just watched ...

.... history being made as the US Flag was raised in Havana for the first
time in 54 years. Last time it flew there I was 12 years old.

[email protected] August 14th 15 06:08 PM

Just watched ...

On Fri, 14 Aug 2015 11:02:26 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

... history being made as the US Flag was raised in Havana for the first
time in 54 years. Last time it flew there I was 12 years old.

Was our embassy still there all this time? I am surprised all of that
stuff they showed, coming out of storage, survived a half a century
there. Usually when we abandon an embassy, it seems like the host
country loots the place and defaces anything that says America on it.

BAR[_2_] August 15th 15 05:19 PM

Just watched ...

In article ,
says...

wrote:

... history being made as the US Flag was raised in Havana for the first
time in 54 years. Last time it flew there I was 12 years old.

Was our embassy still there all this time? I am surprised all of that
stuff they showed, coming out of storage, survived a half a century
there. Usually when we abandon an embassy, it seems like the host
country loots the place and defaces anything that says America on it.

They are communists, not Democrats.