BoatBanter.com

-   -   testing again/still forever ... stupid news thingy (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/1678-testing-again-still-forever-stupid-news-thingy.html)

Paul October 20th 03 11:45 PM

testing again/still forever ... stupid news thingy

Paul October 20th 03 11:45 PM

testing again/still forever ... stupid news thingy

Now I'm testing my reply capability.

Don't you wish your life was this exciting!

"Paul" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...

Paul October 20th 03 11:48 PM

testing again/still forever ... stupid news thingy

Wow, I can post AND reply now.

So for all my stuff that didn't make it, just imagine a bunch of witty
replys and laugh out loud.

Good, now we're all caught up.

"Paul" wrote in message
. cable.rogers.com...
Now I'm testing my reply capability.

Don't you wish your life was this exciting!

"Paul" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...

Lawrence James October 21st 03 12:30 AM

testing again/still forever ... stupid news thingy

You know there are test groups foir testing.
"Paul" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...

Paul October 21st 03 03:03 AM

testing again/still forever ... stupid news thingy

Yes I know. I didn't think anyone here would mind.

"Lawrence James" wrote in message
ink.net...
You know there are test groups foir testing.
"Paul" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...