BoatBanter.com

-   -   For The Record (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/167782-record.html)

John H.[_5_] June 21st 15 01:31 PM

For The Record

In the past month I've put about 1700 miles on the Guzzi. Just got back from Winston
Salem again yesterday.

The new coils have made a huge difference in the way the bike runs. Coming back I
kept it at about 75mph the whole way ('cause that's where my 'rabbit' up front had
his cruise control).

Got a tad over 50mpg the whole trip.

So, I therefore recommend that you replace the coils every 20 years or so.

That goes for that big Ducati also, Mr. Krause.
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.

Justan Olphart June 21st 15 02:01 PM

For The Record

On 6/21/2015 8:31 AM, John H. wrote:
In the past month I've put about 1700 miles on the Guzzi. Just got back from Winston
Salem again yesterday.

The new coils have made a huge difference in the way the bike runs. Coming back I
kept it at about 75mph the whole way ('cause that's where my 'rabbit' up front had
his cruise control).

Got a tad over 50mpg the whole trip.

So, I therefore recommend that you replace the coils every 20 years or so.

That goes for that big Ducati also, Mr. Krause.

His Ducati is full of stale gas. He ain't going anywhere.

--

Respectfully submitted by Justan

Laugh of the day from Krause

"I'm not to blame anymore for the atmosphere in here.
I've been "born again" as a nice guy."

Username June 23rd 15 01:14 AM

For The Record

Justan Olphart wrote:
On 6/21/2015 8:31 AM, John H. wrote:
In the past month I've put about 1700 miles on the Guzzi. Just got
back from Winston
Salem again yesterday.

The new coils have made a huge difference in the way the bike runs.
Coming back I
kept it at about 75mph the whole way ('cause that's where my 'rabbit'
up front had
his cruise control).

Got a tad over 50mpg the whole trip.

So, I therefore recommend that you replace the coils every 20 years
or so.

That goes for that big Ducati also, Mr. Krause.

His Ducati is full of stale gas. He ain't going anywhere.

Krause is full of stale gas. His Ducati is as real as his boat, barn,
and the adventures he brags about.