BoatBanter.com

-   -   Good Looking Airplane (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/163821-good-looking-airplane.html)

John H.[_5_] April 3rd 15 08:25 PM

Good Looking Airplane

This one was written up in the AMA magazine. Nice looking and lots of features. Might
have to add it to the list.

http://hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__55563__HobbyKing_8482_C_47_Skytrain_Military_Tra nsport_EPO_1600mm_PNF_.html

Of course, I'll first have to get my multi-engine license.
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.

Tom Nofinger April 4th 15 05:20 AM

Good Looking Airplane

On Friday, April 3, 2015 at 12:25:41 PM UTC-7, John H. wrote:
This one was written up in the AMA magazine. Nice looking and lots of features. Might
have to add it to the list.

http://hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__55563__HobbyKing_8482_C_47_Skytrain_Military_Tra nsport_EPO_1600mm_PNF_.html

Of course, I'll first have to get my multi-engine license.
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.

The RCAF designated the DC-3 as the *Dakota*

John H.[_5_] April 4th 15 12:14 PM

Good Looking Airplane

On Fri, 3 Apr 2015 21:20:28 -0700 (PDT), Tom Nofinger wrote:

On Friday, April 3, 2015 at 12:25:41 PM UTC-7, John H. wrote:
This one was written up in the AMA magazine. Nice looking and lots of features. Might
have to add it to the list.

http://hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__55563__HobbyKing_8482_C_47_Skytrain_Military_Tra nsport_EPO_1600mm_PNF_.html

Of course, I'll first have to get my multi-engine license.
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.

The RCAF designated the DC-3 as the *Dakota*

I always knew it as the 'Gooney Bird'. I guess I got that from my dad, an Air Force
guy.