BoatBanter.com

-   -   Yo Krause the Gun Nut (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/163742-yo-krause-gun-nut.html)

John H.[_5_] March 25th 15 10:31 PM

Yo Krause the Gun Nut

If you added one of these to your arsenal, both jps and Don would probably love you a
lot more!

https://www.classicfirearms.com/papm92pv
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.

Keyser Söze March 25th 15 10:47 PM

Yo Krause the Gun Nut

John H. wrote:
If you added one of these to your arsenal, both jps and Don would probably love you a
lot more!

https://www.classicfirearms.com/papm92pv

Perhaps, Colonel Klink, if you were still having sex with a woman you would
not have to sublimate those fading erotic urges into imagining sex with
clapped out Russian rifles and useless semiauto Sov bloc ugly pistols.
--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

John H.[_5_] March 25th 15 11:36 PM

Yo Krause the Gun Nut

On 25 Mar 2015 22:47:39 GMT, Keyser Söze wrote:

John H. wrote:
If you added one of these to your arsenal, both jps and Don would probably love you a
lot more!

https://www.classicfirearms.com/papm92pv

Perhaps, Colonel Klink, if you were still having sex with a woman you would
not have to sublimate those fading erotic urges into imagining sex with
clapped out Russian rifles and useless semiauto Sov bloc ugly pistols.

I didn't mean they'd want to screw you! Yuck! I meant they would think much more
highly of you.

Damn, learn to read.

Keyser Söze March 26th 15 12:13 AM

Yo Krause the Gun Nut

John H. wrote:
If you added one of these to your arsenal, both jps and Don would probably love you a
lot more!

https://www.classicfirearms.com/papm92pv

Perhaps, Colonel Klink, if you were still having sex with a woman you would
not have to sublimate those fading erotic urges into imagining sex with
clapped out Russian rifles and useless semiauto Sov bloc ugly pistols.

I didn't mean they'd want to screw you! Yuck! I meant they would think much more
highly of you.

Damn, learn to read.

Sorry, Col Klink, but neither Don nor I share your sexual fantasies about
Russian or Sov Bloc useless firearms. Why don't you buy one of those
pistols and have a fatal accident? Your beneficiaries will love you for it,
and you can have the Klan funeral you deserve.
--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

Justan Olphart March 26th 15 02:10 AM

Yo Krause the Gun Nut

On 3/25/2015 6:47 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
John H. wrote:
If you added one of these to your arsenal, both jps and Don would probably love you a
lot more!

https://www.classicfirearms.com/papm92pv

Perhaps, Colonel Klink, if you were still having sex with a woman you would
not have to sublimate those fading erotic urges into imagining sex with
clapped out Russian rifles and useless semiauto Sov bloc ugly pistols.

Tell the truth Harry. You'd love to have one of those under your pillow?

--

Respectfully submitted by Justan

Laugh of the day from Krause

"I'm not to blame anymore for the atmosphere in here.
I've been "born again" as a nice guy."

[email protected] March 26th 15 02:17 AM

Yo Krause the Gun Nut

On Wednesday, March 25, 2015 at 6:31:08 PM UTC-4, John H. wrote:
If you added one of these to your arsenal, both jps and Don would probably love you a
lot more!

https://www.classicfirearms.com/papm92pv
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.

That would be a lot for an old, broken-wrist geezer to handle.

Tom Nofinger March 26th 15 03:21 AM

Yo Krause the Gun Nut

John H. wrote:
If you added one of these to your arsenal, both jps and Don would probably love you a
lot more!

https://www.classicfirearms.com/papm92pv

Perhaps, Colonel Klink, if you were still having sex with a woman you would
not have to sublimate those fading erotic urges into imagining sex with
clapped out Russian rifles and useless semiauto Sov bloc ugly pistols.

I didn't mean they'd want to screw you! Yuck! I meant they would think much more
highly of you.

Damn, learn to read.
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.

I'm sure Krause the lothario has settled for less.

Someone March 26th 15 11:49 PM

Yo Krause the Gun Nut

John H. wrote:
If you added one of these to your arsenal, both jps and Don would probably love you a
lot more!

https://www.classicfirearms.com/papm92pv

I have one of those! The wood is raw and needs some varnish or oil.
I'm looking into that.

Someone March 26th 15 11:50 PM

Yo Krause the Gun Nut

John H. wrote:
If you added one of these to your arsenal, both jps and Don would probably love you a
lot more!

https://www.classicfirearms.com/papm92pv
Perhaps, Colonel Klink, if you were still having sex with a woman you would
not have to sublimate those fading erotic urges into imagining sex with
clapped out Russian rifles and useless semiauto Sov bloc ugly pistols.

I didn't mean they'd want to screw you! Yuck! I meant they would think much more
highly of you.

Damn, learn to read.

Sorry, Col Klink, but neither Don nor I share your sexual fantasies about
Russian or Sov Bloc useless firearms. Why don't you buy one of those
pistols and have a fatal accident? Your beneficiaries will love you for it,
and you can have the Klan funeral you deserve.

You speak for Don now? Did he get dumber recently?