BoatBanter.com

-   -   22LR Semi-auto on its way (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/162902-22lr-semi-auto-its-way.html)

Poquito Loco December 23rd 14 04:51 PM

22LR Semi-auto on its way

After a night of tossing and turning - Ruger vs Walther, I finally hit
the button on the Walther.

http://www.cdnnsports.com/colt-1911-...ml#.VJmECn9seA

Luddite has said he likes his Walther, and the reviews seem pretty
positive. With the Colt/Walther combination, it can't be too bad a
gun. And I sure like the looks of it. Also, it's very much like the
Kimber .45, but a lot cheaper to shoot.

So, Tim and Wayne - thanks for the help/advice. I'd been thinking of
getting a rimfire conversion kit for the Kimber, but, as Tim said, for
the cost of the kit (over $300), I could just buy another pistol.

Tim December 23rd 14 05:44 PM

22LR Semi-auto on its way

John I see you didn't go for the $239. Dollar job.

[email protected] December 23rd 14 08:28 PM

22LR Semi-auto on its way

Great....cant wait till you blow your ****ing brains all over the living room !!!

Poquito Loco December 23rd 14 09:33 PM

22LR Semi-auto on its way

On Tue, 23 Dec 2014 09:44:53 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

John I see you didn't go for the $239. Dollar job.

No, I got the next one up with the fancy sights and enhanced trigger.
This place gives some good service. The gun should arrive at the FFL
dealer on Friday!

Poquito Loco December 23rd 14 09:57 PM

22LR Semi-auto on its way

wrote:

John I see you didn't go for the $239. Dollar job.

But even with postage and FFL fee, your tip saved me about $170!

Next time I'm out your way I'll buy the coffee!

Tim December 23rd 14 10:24 PM

22LR Semi-auto on its way

John it'll be nice to hear your review. I'm not sure the upgrade would be worth it for me but I'm sure it would be an enhancement. I'll say it does look fancier if anything. I hope it works out well for you.

Btw, I'll take you up on the coffee. Maybe dinner too. Lol!

Poquito Loco December 23rd 14 11:24 PM

22LR Semi-auto on its way

On Tue, 23 Dec 2014 14:24:31 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

John it'll be nice to hear your review. I'm not sure the upgrade would be worth it for me but I'm sure it would be an enhancement. I'll say it does look fancier if anything. I hope it works out well for you.

Btw, I'll take you up on the coffee. Maybe dinner too. Lol!

If I recall, it's my turn to buy dinner! I tried to check out
Grandma's Kitchen in Flora, but Grandma's web site isn't working. Next
time you're in there, you might let her know.