BoatBanter.com

-   -   Every year at this time... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/162881-every-year-time.html)

Poquito Loco December 20th 14 05:48 PM

Every year at this time...

....we try to make something the kids will enjoy. This year I thought a
gingerbread house would be nice. Took a lot of work, but it came out
great. Give me a shout if you'd like the recipe.

http://tinyurl.com/pdfjrgj

Let it snowe December 20th 14 05:53 PM

Every year at this time...

On 12/20/2014 12:48 PM, Poquito Loco wrote:
...we try to make something the kids will enjoy. This year I thought a
gingerbread house would be nice. Took a lot of work, but it came out
great. Give me a shout if you'd like the recipe.

http://tinyurl.com/pdfjrgj

Is it assembled with screws, or nails?

--
Patriotic Americans dump on O'Bama.

Poquito Loco December 20th 14 06:20 PM

Every year at this time...

On Sat, 20 Dec 2014 12:53:49 -0500, Let it snowe
wrote:

On 12/20/2014 12:48 PM, Poquito Loco wrote:
...we try to make something the kids will enjoy. This year I thought a
gingerbread house would be nice. Took a lot of work, but it came out
great. Give me a shout if you'd like the recipe.

http://tinyurl.com/pdfjrgj

Is it assembled with screws, or nails?

****, damn it...it's a friggin' house, for ****'s sake.

Elmer's Carpenters Glue.

Tim December 22nd 14 10:50 PM

Every year at this time...

On Saturday, December 20, 2014 9:47:51 AM UTC-8, John H. wrote:
...we try to make something the kids will enjoy. This year I thought a
gingerbread house would be nice. Took a lot of work, but it came out
great. Give me a shout if you'd like the recipe.

http://tinyurl.com/pdfjrgj

I want the 'no assembly required' model...