BoatBanter.com

-   -   4 cents a round... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/162864-4-cents-round.html)

Keyser Söze December 18th 14 08:16 PM

4 cents a round...

http://tinyurl.com/ondgjwr

I don't like these Remington rounds...I had FTFs when I tried some in my
old Ruger pistol, but they do work well for some shooters. Anyway, 4
cents a round is a good price...they'll go fast.

Tim December 18th 14 08:24 PM

4 cents a round...

So far tha is a really good price. I've shot many a thunderbolt with hardly a misfire. Not enough t really mention.

I'm sure the more that .22 is available the better the pricing will be too

Keyser Söze December 18th 14 08:26 PM

4 cents a round...

On 12/18/14 3:24 PM, Tim wrote:
So far tha is a really good price. I've shot many a thunderbolt with hardly a misfire. Not enough t really mention.

I'm sure the more that .22 is available the better the pricing will be too

The best pricing for good .22LR rounds I recall is $4.XX for 100 CCI
minimags, but this was at least eight years ago.

Toad Gigger December 18th 14 09:12 PM

4 cents a round...

On Thu, 18 Dec 2014 15:16:13 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/ondgjwr

I don't like these Remington rounds...I had FTFs when I tried some in my
old Ruger pistol, but they do work well for some shooters. Anyway, 4
cents a round is a good price...they'll go fast.

That's a penny less than I paid at WalMart last week, excluding
shipping, and it's already out of stock.