BoatBanter.com

-   -   Yo Deputy Dawg! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/162673-yo-deputy-dawg.html)

Poco Loco November 28th 14 10:50 PM

Yo Deputy Dawg!

Why does this make me think of Krause? With your psychological
expertise, I figured you could tell me. Is it because Kim and Toad are
both narcissists?

http://tinyurl.com/ojqkadm
--

"The modern definition of 'racist' is someone who's winning an argument
with a liberal."

....Peter Brimelow (Author)
(Thanks, Luddite!)

KC November 28th 14 11:05 PM

Yo Deputy Dawg!

On 11/28/2014 5:50 PM, Poco Loco wrote:
Why does this make me think of Krause? With your psychological
expertise, I figured you could tell me. Is it because Kim and Toad are
both narcissists?

http://tinyurl.com/ojqkadm
--

"The modern definition of 'racist' is someone who's winning an argument
with a liberal."

...Peter Brimelow (Author)
(Thanks, Luddite!)

Gawd that woman is so gross...

Tom Nofinger November 29th 14 05:37 AM

Yo Deputy Dawg!

On Friday, November 28, 2014 2:50:15 PM UTC-8, John H. wrote:
Why does this make me think of Krause? With your psychological
expertise, I figured you could tell me. Is it because Kim and Toad are
both narcissists?

http://tinyurl.com/ojqkadm
--

"The modern definition of 'racist' is someone who's winning an argument
with a liberal."

...Peter Brimelow (Author)
(Thanks, Luddite!)

Kim Krak-assian, has a big rump. Harry Krause-assian has a big head. Put them together and you have a figure *8*

Toasty The Snowless Man November 29th 14 01:06 PM

Yo Deputy Dawg!

On 11/29/2014 12:37 AM, Tom Nofinger wrote:
On Friday, November 28, 2014 2:50:15 PM UTC-8, John H. wrote:
Why does this make me think of Krause? With your psychological
expertise, I figured you could tell me. Is it because Kim and Toad are
both narcissists?

http://tinyurl.com/ojqkadm
--

"The modern definition of 'racist' is someone who's winning an argument
with a liberal."

...Peter Brimelow (Author)
(Thanks, Luddite!)

Kim Krak-assian, has a big rump. Harry Krause-assian has a big head. Put them together and you have a figure *8*

A perfect figure 8. An asshole no matter how you look at it.